Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas Break

There is nothing better than being home for Christmas! Mom had the house decorated so pretty and what's better than waking up to the smell of bacon?? :) I was home for almost 2 weeks and went to New York City. I absolutely love NYC but it snowed, rained, sleeted and was miserably cold. I went with Austin and Meg and besides the weather we had a great time. Here is a picture of us in beautiful Central Park when it was about 10 degrees.

Christmas morning was as good as any other Christmas morning. Ya know how people say that when you get older Christmas morning gets less exciting? Well I don't think thats necessarily true. If my family is there - that's all I need! And thankfully Tiff and Bryan and BEAR :) :) got to join us. However, Christmas night was depressing. We saw Marley and Me and I bawled my eyes out. The only way you should see this movie is if you don't have a heart for dogs, or just a heart in general. This is a picture of the Cranston (and one Coker) girls :)And this is a typical Christmas morning in the Cranston household.


Luckily, after the freezing NYC weather I got to enjoy a week in Boca Raton, FL. I actually don't know if I should go right to the word "enjoy" because we were getting our butts kicked the whole time, but overall I got tan and in shape. Can't complain! We swam twice a day and after each swim we would go for a run. We had a couple hours of free time in the middle of the day when the girls would lay out and catch some sun while they boys would play volleyball. I get to enjoy New Years Eve next year which will be the first time in 4 years. Here is a picture of the Clemson Girls Swimming & Diving Team. Next year will not be the same without all these girls :(

And this is a picture of the beach and the pier from the view on our balcony:


I love 80 degree with in December!!

1 comment:

Darlene said...

Lar,
I absolutely love your blog and the pictures! You are really good at this too! Wish I could see you right now but will have to wait until thursday.
Love you
Mom